Roseville City Council Meeting at..
7 p.m.tonight May 5th, Council Chambers, 311 Vernon St.
Regular meeting of the City Council. To read the full meeting agenda, click here.
9.1 Charter Amendments
Resolution by the City Charter Review Commission recommending that Council adopt recommendations, including the following ones, all of which will be submitted to voters on the Nov. 2 election for approval:
- Change the title of mayor pro tempore to vice-mayor.
- Following the 2012 election, the council member with the greatest seniority shall be seated as mayor, and the councilmember with the second greatest seniority shall be seated as vice-mayor; thereafter the position shall rotate annually, so that the vice-mayor is then seated as mayor, and the next most senior councilmember who has not previously served as mayor is seated as vice-mayor.
- Adoption of an ordinance establishing bidding preference, on certain City fiscal matters, for businesses located with Roseville
10.1 Sierra Vista Specific Plan (Public hearing)
Recommendation that the City Council approve the following relative to the Sierra Vista Specific Plan (SVSP): a 2,064-acre mixed use annexation project on the western edge of the city:
- Adopt Water Supply Assessment
- Certification of the Final Environmental Impact Report
- Amendment to City’s General Plan and Land Use Map for the project area
- Zoning Ordinance Amendment and Prezone of the project area
- Specific Plan Adoption
- Adopt 9 development agreements regarding SVSP
For more information on this project, go to ww.roseville.ca.us/sierravista.